To enter this giveaway YOU MUST BE 21 as alcohol is included in this winners gift basket. Proof of age will be required. Acceptable proof will be a state or government issued ID.
Whats included in this Gourmet Gift Basket?
- Oktoberfest by Hacker-Pschorr - A dark copper beer with the underlying flavor of caramel - it's the perfect fall beer!
- Oktoberfest by Otter Creek - Hops are harvested in the fall at their peak of ripeness - this beer combines the classic Oktoberfest style with aromatic fresh hops.
- Pumpkinhead by Shipyard - This pumpkin spiced wheat beer is delicious on its own or poured into a cinnamon sugar rimmed glass - a seasonal favorite!
- Oktoberfest Lager by Von Trapp - A full bodied balanced Oktoberfest lager that's dark copper in color with a caramel finish that's balanced well with German hops.
- Harvest Barn Ale by Long Trail - This fall seasonal English Brown Ale is truly a celebration of autumn; maple syrup is added during the brewing process for a lasting yet subtle sweetness.
- Oktoberfest by Warsteiner- Celebrate German heritage with this full bodied Oktoberfest that's well-balanced with a soft, hoppy aftertaste.
- Hickory Maple Bacon Kettle Corn by KingOfPOP.com - 1.8 oz. - Bacon makes everything better - and our popcorn is no exception!
- Summer Sausage by Bavaria - 3 oz. - This award winning all-beef summer sausage is naturally hickory smoked for outstanding flavor.
- Spicy Cheddar & Veggie Cheese by Mountain View Cheese Co. - 2 oz. - Smooth, premium cheese that gets a welcomed kick from a medley of fresh garden veggies.
- Deli Style Hors D’Oeuvre Crackers by Partners - .75 oz. - Delightfully crisp crackers that are baked to perfection with rich olive oil and the perfect amount of sea salt.
- Chichester Snack Mix by Merrimack Valley Snack Company - 2 oz. - This delicious snack mix features crunchy cheese crackers, crispy pretzels, and salty nuts.
- Buffalo Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com - 1.1 oz. – If you love buffalo chicken, you’re going to love this popcorn.
I love this basket! The cheese and meat were fresh and very good. The crackers were fresh. Everything in this basket, including the beers, was beyond good.
Gourmet Gift basket is turning 15! They are hosing a selfie contest on their site for the most creative use of the number 15 in a selfie.
Check that out HERE
Gourmet Gift Baskets is allowing me to host a giveaway for the same Gift Basket that I was sent!