Simplify the laundry routine!
- Auto-dosing technology does the measuring for you
- No guesswork and no mess makes doing laundry easier
- Super-concentrated formula with 50% more stain fighting power per drop*
* vs regular Purex liquid detergent
First Use Only: FLIP bottle with lid closed to ensure a full first dose. Bottle should be completely upside down to fill the Purex® PowerShot™ engine inside. RETURN bottle upright.
- OPEN the lid while pointing away from face.
- FLIP bottle completely upside down to pour Purex® PowerShot™ directly into the washing machine or dispensing tray. One super-concentrated PowerShot equals one regular load.
- The Purex® PowerShot™ engine automatically REFILLS, so it’s ready for the next load.For best results: Use one dose for regular loads, and two doses for large or heavily soiled loads.
Right now Purex is hosting a promotion to win $1000 AND a years worth of detergent when you sign up for their newsletter. they are also hosting a fabulous giveaway for sever awesome prizes including a washer and dryer set, with 3 winners, and coupons for FREE detergent, 300 winners!
Watch my short Youtube clip to see how simple it is!
Use the easy entry below to enter to win one coupon for a free bottle of Purex PowerShot Detergent. 2 winners will each get 1 coupon.
Debras Random Rambles will send to the winners.
DO NOT ENTER THE SECRET WORD IN THE COMMENTS! IF YOU DO IT WILL BE REMOVED AND YOU FACE THE POSSIBILITY OF BEING DISQUALIFIED.a Rafflecopter giveaway
We currently use Purex liquid in the mountain breeze scent.ReplyDelete
I use Cheer most of the time.ReplyDelete
I use Tide love the febreeze scent. thankyou, ken email@example.comReplyDelete
I use Purex mostly the mountain breeze scent. I think it works great and the price is in my budget.ReplyDelete
I use Purex most of the time. Mountain Breeze is on of my favorite scents.ReplyDelete
I usually use non-scented detergent, but am open to trying the Purex scents.ReplyDelete
I love lavender scent and we usually use purex or allReplyDelete
I currently am using Purex Mountain Breeze scentReplyDelete
Honestly, I use whatever is cheap and smells nice! Right now I've been using Gain because it's always on sale and it smells great. I love fresh linen smells the best. Anything clean smelling!ReplyDelete
What laundry detergent do you use? Do you have a favorite scent?ReplyDelete
i love purex,and i like flowery scents thanks
I use purex most of the time i like the mountain breezeReplyDelete
i use purex and all. i like any scent as long as its strongReplyDelete
I am using the Purex Plus with OxiReplyDelete
we actually only use purex but we like the mountain breeze scent!ReplyDelete
I used Tide Original scentReplyDelete
I like Purex with lavender scent.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the contest.
slehan at juno dot com
I love Purex with oxi, but generally I love fresh scents - mountain breeze, etc.ReplyDelete
I use Tide and Purex---- I like lilac scents...ReplyDelete
I use fragrance free purex.ReplyDelete