As a mom of 7, one with special needs, I tend to get a bit higher blood pressure readings at the doctors. I also have anxiety so that doesn't help much either. So, when I was given a chance to review a blood pressure monitor, I took it!! This is the nicest wrist reading monitor I have ever seen! The voice is a British accent that you can understand and it tells you what your reading might indicate. I am definitely telling my friends about this and recommending it!I had been home from the gym about 5 minutes when I took this pressure.
I think this would be perfect for older people concerned about their health. This would also be a nice gift for a person to get for their older parent.
- New intelligent voice-guided feature alerts you to the proper positioning of your wrist for accurate blood pressure measurements.
- Automatically provides an audible hypertension assessment via a new talking function (as well as a display on the LCD screen).
- Portable, accurate, and simple-to-use with clinically proven technology, stores 180 blood pressure readings (90 x 2 users) with date and time recordings.
- Automatic Irregular heartbeat (Arrhythmia) detection and Hypertension Indicator.
- Push-button access to average blood pressure readings based on all readings in memory, AM versus PM readings, or the 3 most recent readings.