Designer Handcrafted Soaps
Recently I was sent 3 awesome soaps from Danielle Brodeur to try. She sent me Lavender, Lily of the Valley and Green Tea.
When I opened the package, the first thing out of my mouth was "OH my gosh! They smell so good!!!
I love Lavender so of course that was the first one I opened! What a treat. The smell made me feel so pampered! My daughter tried it next and apparently I am not to touch "her" soap!
The Lily of the Valley was up next. My oldest daughter tried it on her hands and she was so happy with the smell. I, on the other hand, had flashback memories of my mom when I smelled it. Lily of the Valley was her favorite scent, and song!
The Green Tea we have yet to use. But it smells so good!
There are alot of other soaps in the shop!
What woman or teenage wouldnt be thrilled to get beautiful soaps that look like these?????
You can visit Philo-Soapy USA HERE on etsy
HERE on their website
HERE on Facebook
HERE on Pintrest
Danielle is also offering a giveaway for her soaps! She is providng a $20 Gift Certificate for soaps and shipping to one of my readers. Im going to do this one a bit different. Here are the entry options:
1. Like Philo-Soapy on Facebook and then comment below that you did and your Facebook name.
2. Visit Philo-Soapy on their website then come back here and tell me what you would like to order if you won!
3. Follow Philo-Soapy on Pintrest. Come back and tell me the name you follow under.
4. Go to Philo-Soapys Pintrest Page and repin any pin. Then come back here and tell me what you pinned and your Pintrest name.
5. Visit the etsy shop and then come back and comment what you think of the shop.
Thats it! 5 comments = 5 entries! Looking for more entries?? Here are a few more.
1. Share this give away on twitter. Then leave the link, and your name in the comments.
2. Share this giveaway on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name for verification.
Seven entries! So get sharing! The winner will be chosen by Random.org at the contest end. This contest will run from 8/25 to 9/15.